Wednesday, January 4

Friend or Schmuck, Part Deux

I now realize I may have been a tad bitter in my last post, more so than necessary. After a couple days more of logical thought, I feel I've reached a succinct and rational conclusion. We all know certain decisions and events lie under our realm of control and the rest do not. How other people treat each other is something I have no control over. However, I do control the way I treat people and it is my responsibility to do so with respect and dignity, while having the sense of humor to poke fun as well. To hell with how other people want to act, I am going to take control of my behavior, and worry less about how other people think of me [insert sarcastic "Girl Power!" remark here].

"I control how I feel, not the environment or people around me."

3 comments:

  1. You can probably guessJanuary 5, 2006 at 2:00 AM

    I like reading your blog. It's most interesting to read these things you've written about people or yourself and compare them with things you've said or done and what I personally know about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I have been racking my brain and have no idea who you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very insightful. I've taught you well young grasshopper =)

    ReplyDelete